Thursday, October 30, 2008

A real Halloweenie

I've been busier than ever the last few weeks, thus the severe lack of posts. There's a lot to report on, but I'll start with a quick post from last night's pumpkin-carving and karate session.

Claire had to change from her jeans and top to a dress, get her princess "cell phone," and her purse to get all gussied up to carve pumpkins.



We were finally able to get her off the phone long enough to help with the gutting of the pumpkin. She decided it was "Ga-ROSS!" and smelled bad.




I still was able to get her to help me pick up pumpkin seeds and set them aside for roasting.







After the pumpkin was complete, Claire and I proceeded to "hide" in the bedroom as Daniel would do a "surprise attack" on us. This led to a full on karate battle between Dan and Claire -- something that occurs at least once nightly at our house. These pictures don't come close to explaining how truly amazing these karate/tickle battles are.





No comments: