Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Best April Fool's Day Joke of All Time

If you haven't figured it out yet, the post "Be seated for this" was an April Fool's Day joke. You see, I e-mailed it out to a handful of my friends and family. VERY FEW caught on, and even then it was later in the day when they would have had plenty of time to be reminded that it was, in fact, April Fool's Day.

While I saw an incredible outpouring of love and support despite what any of them may actually have been feeling, here are some of my favorite responses I got when they found out it was a hoax.

"Jerk. You are a jerk." -- J.B.

"F***face." -- B.V.

"Did I mention I want to murder you? GOD I'm not on my game." -- L.C.

"My tongue has been bleeding now for half of the day. I was trying to come up with a nice way to say “you are out of you F***** mind!!!!” -- E.B.

"Actually I totally forwarded it to K. and said (behind your back)
that I was worried about you and that I was completely surprised that you guys would subject Claire to a life of child stardom (because those are never happy stories)... K. was just excited that you guys would probably meet "Gandalf." -- K.B.

"Oh my god." -- L.C.

"You really, really, really got me......my heart can't take that shit!" -- D.M.

No comments: